- Merchandise may be returned within 14 days of purchase for a refund in the form of original payment.
- Use of a convenient pre-paid return shipping label is $7.95 per package, which will be deducted from your refund.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- All sale/clearance items are final sale.
- The item returned must be in its original product packaging in salable condition (unused and unworn) and mailed in an appropriate sized shipping box.
- Returns may be processed online or in-store.
- Gift Cards are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
We strive to prepare, pack and ship out items with care to ensure that they reach you safely. If you receive a damaged, defective or incorrect item, please report any issues immediately so we may arrange a return or exchange.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 816.888.8126. We will respond during regular Museum hours, Tuesday through Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT.
- All items are shipped from the Museum Store in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Items will be fulfilled within 3 days of order placement. Standard shipping times will vary depending on the shipping method chosen at check-out.
- We cannot offer express or overnight delivery to APO, FPO, PO Boxes or international shipments.
- International orders may take longer for delivery.
Local customers may opt to pick up their orders from the Museum Store for free! All orders will be ready within 3-5 days of purchase and a notification will be sent when it is ready for pickup.
All local pickup orders must be retrieved within 7 days or the order will be cancelled and refunded. If you need an extension, please email email@example.com.